SEALCOATING & STRIPING
Most people tend to concentrate on their landscaping when thinking of those outdoor improvements. There is more to having that perfect curb appeal than just replacing those plants that have died over the winter and tending to the lawn. Your asphalt parking lot is one of the biggest features and investments of your property. If it looks bad, it makes your business look bad.
Business owners you know how important first impressions are. The first thing your customers see is your storefront and parking lot. Are your customers passing you by and you are not even aware of it? Are they assuming the inside of your business is maintained the same way the outside is? We offer a full line of pavement solutions. It may be time for a face-lift. A black parking lot with freshly painted lines may be just what you need to get those customers back in.
Black Parking Lot
Freshly Painted Lines
Also seal coating protects the asphalt parking lot from damage caused by the sun’s rays. We use a coal tar emulsion sealer, it will protect the parking lot from surface unraveling caused by oil drips or gasoline spills.
Proper maintenance of your parking lot can save thousands of dollars. It is not just the costly repairs that will arise from improper maintenance but also your legal liabilities.
A member of our staff will evaluate your parking lot. If you have any problem areas we will give you different repair options when available. Having your parking lot seal coated will prevent these costly repairs.
Sealing your asphalt parking lot
1. Prevent gas, oil, and salt damage. Only coal tar sealer protects asphalt against the highly damaging effect of gas and oil seepage and all other road chemicals, especially winter salt.
2. Stop weather damage. Sealing asphalt prevents accumulation of moisture and water seepage in porous pavement structures.
3. Prevent oxidation. The sun’s rays harden and dry out the asphalt surface. This accelerates raveling and can reduce asphalt thickness by as much as half in just five years.
4. Reduce maintenance costs. The smooth, even surface of sealed pavement makes sweeping, snow removal and maintenance simpler and cheaper.
5. Beautify pavement. Sealing provides an attractive slate black appearance and restores the original color to asphalt.
Countywide Commercial also specialize in line striping, direction arrows, handicaps, curb and pole base painting, custom stencils and installation of traffic signs. Striping also enhances the beauty and image of your business. Countywide Commercial serves north and South Carolinas We will provide you with a top quality job at a reasonable price.